Hello gentlemen!

All of my photos are accurate and up to date, so rest assured, what you see is what you get.

I’m an exquisite, polished, sophisticated gem! I stand tall at 5 feet 9 inches with a stunning frame and body; blonde hair, with long smooth silky legs and beautiful sensational physique! Although I take pride in my look, I also possess a beautiful mind. I am a very sweet and humble girl with a strong seductive personality. My free time is spent bettering myself (physically and mentally), exploring the outdoors, and modeling.

If you are a gentleman who appreciates beauty and class, then you have found your girl. I cater to upscale individuals that appreciate true genuine companionship from an exquisite lady.

I am looking forward to spending time with you and showing you how a real man deserves to be treated…

I was a professional tennis player for many years. I’ve also enjoyed sports and activites such as surfing, scuba diving, snowboard, hiking… I love adventures! Traveling is my addiction and I’ve been to twenty countries so far and have 20 more on my list. I also enjoy cooking, photography, wildlife, dancing, dining out, culture, art, cinematography and the finer things in life.

Contact me PM or call +13 059 003 665
Вложения
Erica Linder
Erica Linder
Erica_Linder_East_Europe.jpg (203.93 КБ) 2664 просмотра