Chris 150 USD

I was in the city center on May 3rd. It was a day off.

Was no girl near the Arena City. And there were very few people on Khreshchatyk Street. It was raining.

............................... Many girls had a weekend.

I noticed Chris is a brunette, she was beautiful, but not perfect. There is an opinion that one should look for one's "ideal" not in the Supreme Soviet, but in a brothel. :) I saw her live and she was cute after that.

Before that, I saw a naked comrade :)

It turned out that all the rooms were occupied for at least 40 minutes. I decided to go to the hotel and told the fairies about it. I called Uber Black for $7 Mercedes E-Class and we arrived at the hotel for 50 USD. I felt happy with this girl :)

This girl is cocky and loves BDSM. This girl should be taken roughly, she can run away . She pierced her nipples.
I I fried her for a long time on the table in different positions. I liked to press her by the head and fry her on the table and look out the window at the beautiful view. It made her orgasm.
She likes to be choked. I strangled her for a very long time. She asked me not to put pressure on my head and I stopped. I asked her: Why, if you like it ?.
She said that she has many clients.

After I finished my brain produced many happiness hormones such as dopamine and others. I really liked it.

I do not write the phone number.

She said that she is 18 years old, looks older.

Tactical technical characteristics - (sex appeal) - height\weight\age\chest\overall assessment of appearance - 170/50/18/1. Overall assessment of appearance: 4++..5
(sex in missionary position) - 5
(sex with a girl's head, classic blowjob) - 4 I don't remember anymore
(attitude towards the client) - 4..5.
(anal sex in a condom) - I did not use 350 USD
(bi or hetero, orientation) - n/a
Price - 4000 UAH (150 USD)

Я был в центре города 3 Мая. Это был выходной.

возле Арены Сити не было никого из девушку. И на улице Крещатике очень было мало людей. Был дождь.

............................... Многие девушки были выходные.

Я обратил внимание на Крис брюнетку, она была красивая, но не идеальная. Есть мнение, что свой "идеал" надо искать не в Верховном Совете, а в Борделе. :) Я увидел ее в живую и она была симпатичная после этого.

Перед этим я увидел голого камрада :)

Оказалось, что все комнаты были занятые минимум на 40 минут. Я решил поехать в гостиницу и сказал феи про это. Вызвал Uber Black за 7$ Мерседес Е-Класс и мы поехалы в гостиницу за 50 USD. Я чувствовал себя счастливым с этой девушкой :)

Эта девушка дерзкая и любит БДСМ. Ее надо брать грубо. Она проколола свои соски.
Я жарил ее долго на столе в разных позах. Мне понравилось давить ее за голову и жарить на столе и смотреть в окно на красивый вид. Она от этого оргазмировала.
Она любит чтобы ее душили. Я очень долго ее душил. Она просила не давить за голову и я перестал. Я спросил ее: Почему, если тебе нравится?.
Она сказала что у нее много клиентов.

После того как я кончил мой мозг выработал много гормонов счастья таких как дофамин и других. Мне очень понравилось.

Я не пишу номер телефона.

Она сказала что ей 18 лет, выглядит старше.

ШБ\ТТХ - (сексапильность) - рост\вес\возраст\грудь\общая оценка внешности - 170/50/18/1. Общая оценка внешности: 4++..5
МНК\КС - (секс в миссионерской позиции) - 5
ЫМБШ\МН - (секс с головой девушки, классический минет) - уже не помню
17:30\ОТН - (отношение к клиенту) - 4..5.
ВАЮ\ШГ - (анальный секс в презервативе) - я не использовал 350 USD
ЮВТ\ОРН - (би или гетеро, ориентация) - хз
Price - 4000 UAH (150 USD)